– Lata Shridharan M.D. FAAP
We take an integrated approach to helping you raise a healthy, smart and energetic child.
Call 972-618-3547 early for same day sick appointment. Click to learn About Natural Pediatrics (before your visit).
We will be closed on Thanksgiving day but open on the day after Thanksgiving to care for any of our sick children.
Dec-5: Come join us for fun and games at the Grand Opening of Natural Pediatrics in Frisco, Texas on Dec-5th from 11-4pm. Address: 2440 Timber Ridge Dr, Frisco, Tx-75034.
OUR CLINIC AND DOCTOR
Dr. Lata Shridharan is a Board Certified Pediatrician with fifteen years of experience.
- Rich Experience: Award winning doctor; Experience at some of the best hospitals in the nation (Stanford Hospital, California and Children’s Medical Center, Dallas)
- Practical Knowledge: A mother of two kids and knows first-hand the challenges of raising healthy children
- Centrally Located: 10-20 minutes from anywhere in Frisco, Plano, Carrollton, The Colony, Little Elm, Allen, Richardson, and McKinney.
- Convenient Timing: Same day appointment for sick visit
- Complimentary After-hours Medical Care
- We serve almost all public and private insurances and Low non-profit like self-pay rate
- Friendly, multi-lingual Doctor and Staff (English, Spanish, Hindi, Urdu, Tamil and other languages)
- Award winning
- Mom Recommended Doctors (Dallas Child Magazine)
- Patient’s Choice Award (Vitals)
- HealthGrades Recognized Doctor (based on parent reviews)
- Delighted Parents: Feel free to ask our parents what they say about our clinic and care. Or read our patient Testimonials.
We encourage you to ask questions so that we can offer a more relevant and personalized care.
PARENT NEWS ALERT
- NATURAL PEDIATRICS will soon be adding a new location in West Frisco
- Natural Pediatrics is an advocate of vaccines. We will work with the parents to help the child catch-up to CDC recommended schedule. Given the rising epidemic of preventable diseases, we accept only those parents that are willing to vaccinate.
- We offers a complimentary after-hour medical care. Call the clinic number after-hours and follow the instructions.
- We have a new parent portal for your child’s medical information. With the portal, you can confidentially schedule/cancel an appointment, request refills/prescriptions, print your immunization report and check Lab results.
- Natural Pediatrics was once again recognized by parents as “Mom-Approved Doctor” in 2015. Thank you Parents.
OUR PHILOSOPHY OF CARE
By training, I am an American Board Certified Pediatrician. But in my younger years in India I grew up with non-chemical alternatives for common ailment. As a mom I have tried to incorporate that for my kids and it has worked wonders. And finally, as I employ natural & alternative medicines, I realize the beauty and wisdom of living closer to earth. Hence in my practice I integrate both…for acute ailments, I follow American Academy of Pediatrics recommendation, but for simple and/or chronic conditions I suggest natural alternatives (such as diet and nutrition change, yoga, behavioral and parenting change) first.
A few folks associate the word “natural” exclusively with “no shots”. While I am open to alternative schedules and working with the parents, I am foremost an advocate for the child and hence I do recommend vaccination. I strive to use only preservative-free vaccines where available. The safety & benefit from these vaccines far outweigh the tragedies of not vaccinating which I have experienced first hand. Thus, my motto “Prevention is better than cure“.
In western training we are raised to think that “health is the absence of symptoms and problems”. But eastern sensibilities has educated me that “Health is state that allows one to use the full capabilities of their body, mind and intellect. Therefore, healthy living is a balanced state of well-being: physically, mentally, socially and spiritually.” This implies that healing is not a “one-pill-fits-all”, but a personalized experience for each child.
– Dr. Lata Shridharan
Usted puede confiar en nosotros para ayudarle en el momento de la necesidad y en la crianza de un niño sano, inteligente y lleno de energía.
NUESTRA CLINICA Y DOCTOR
Dr. Lata Shridharan (sree.da.ran) es un pediatra certificado por la Junta.
- El doctor habla español.
- Opciones flexibles: Admite casi todos los seguros privados, Medicaid y los pacientes auto-pago
- Experiencia rica: Galardonado médico con 12 años de experiencia en algunos de los mejores hospitales de la nación (Hospital de Stanford, California y el Centro Médico de Niños, Dallas)
- Conocimiento práctico: Una madre de dos niños y conoce de primera mano los desafíos de criar niños sanos
- Timing conveniente: cita el mismo día de la visita por enfermedad, junto con Sábado clínica (con cita previa)
- Fácil acceso en el centro de Plano: 10 a 20 minutos de cualquier parte de Plano, Allen, Frisco, Dallas, McKinney y otras ciudades de los alrededores.
- Le animamos a que haga preguntas para que podamos ofrecer una atención más relevante y personalizada.
Únete a nosotros y no se le barajan alrededor para ver nuevos médicos cada visita. Llámenos hoy mismo al 972-618-3547 para el mismo día de la cita hijo enfermo