- Lata Shridharan M.D. FAAP
You can trust us to give the best care to your child.
We take an integrated approach to raising a healthy, smart and energetic child. Call 972-618-3547 early for same day sick appointment.
OUR CLINIC AND DOCTOR
Dr. Lata Shridharan is a Board Certified Pediatrician with 13 years of experience.
- Rich Experience: Award winning doctor with 13 years of experience at some of the best hospitals in the nation (Stanford Hospital, California and Children’s Medical Center, Dallas)
- Practical Knowledge: A mother of two kids and knows first-hand the challenges of raising healthy children
- Convenient Timing: Same day appointment for sick visit along with select Saturday clinic (by appointment)
- Flexible Options: Accepts almost all private insurances, Medicaid and Self-pay (with lower non-profit like rates)
- Friendly, multi-lingual Doctor and Staff (English, Spanish, Hindi, Urdu, Tamil and other languages)
- Easy Access in Central Plano: 10-20 minutes from anywhere in Plano, Allen, Frisco, Richardson, McKinney and other surrounding cities.
- Delighted Parents: Feel free to ask our parents what they say about our clinic and care. Or read our patient Testimonials.
We encourage you to ask questions so that we can offer a more relevant and personalized care.
Come join us and you won’t be shuffled around to see new doctor each visit.
OUR PHILOSOPHY OF CARE
By training, I am an American Board Certified Pediatrician. But in my younger years in India I grew up with non-chemical alternatives for common ailment. As a mom I have tried to incorporate that for my kids and it has worked wonders. And finally, as I am studying natural & alternative medicines, I realize the beauty and wisdom of living closer to earth. Hence in my practice I integrate both…for acute ailments I follow American Academy of Pediatrics recommendation but for simple and/or chronic conditions I suggest natural alternatives (such as diet and nutrition change, yoga, behavioral and parenting change) first.
A few folks associate the word “natural” exclusively with “no shots”. While I am open to alternative schedules and working with the parents, I am foremost an advocate for the child and hence I do recommend vaccination. I strive to use only preservative-free vaccines. The safety & benefit from these vaccines far outweigh the tragedies of not vaccinating which I have experienced first hand. Thus, my motto “Prevention is better than cure“.
In western training we are raised to think that “health is the absence of symptoms and problems”. But eastern sensibilities has educated me that “Health is state that allows one to use the full capabilities of their body, mind and intellect. Therefore, healthy living is a balanced state of well-being: physically, mentally, socially and spiritually.” This implies that healing is not a “one-pill-fits-all”, but a personalized experience for each child.
- Dr. Lata Shridharan
Dr. Shridharan was born in India and educated at Texas Tech. University. You can learn more about her and the clinic here.
- Expecting a Baby: Visit our Pregnancy Resources and the doctor’s pregnancy related blogs and latest research news. Also see the hospitals the doctor is affiliated with.
- Choosing a doctor that you can Trust: Read the doctor’s philosophy of care (above) and read the article on choosing the right doctor for your child and our doctor’s views on vaccination.
- Delivered a Baby: Visit our Baby/Child Health Resources and the doctor’s baby related blogs and latest research news.
- Raising a Healthy Child: Visit Child Safety Resources, Yoga E-Book, and doctor’s blog on Nutrition and her postings on Facebook.
- Need Extra Support in Raising a Healthy and Smart Child: Check out all local community resources, Financial Resources, Child Educational Resources, Child Medical Resources and doctor’s notes on Child’s health.
- Need Help in taking care of a Sick Baby: Visit Sick Child Symptom’s Checker and Child Medical Information center.
- More information about the doctor and clinic, forms needed at the first visit, clinic location and hours and doctor’s after hours personal hotline.
Usted puede confiar en nosotros para ayudarle en el momento de la necesidad y en la crianza de un niño sano, inteligente y lleno de energía.
NUESTRA CLINICA Y DOCTOR
Dr. Lata Shridharan (sree.da.ran) es un pediatra certificado por la Junta.
- El doctor habla español.
- Opciones flexibles: Admite casi todos los seguros privados, Medicaid y los pacientes auto-pago
- Experiencia rica: Galardonado médico con 12 años de experiencia en algunos de los mejores hospitales de la nación (Hospital de Stanford, California y el Centro Médico de Niños, Dallas)
- Conocimiento práctico: Una madre de dos niños y conoce de primera mano los desafíos de criar niños sanos
- Timing conveniente: cita el mismo día de la visita por enfermedad, junto con Sábado clínica (con cita previa)
- Fácil acceso en el centro de Plano: 10 a 20 minutos de cualquier parte de Plano, Allen, Frisco, Dallas, McKinney y otras ciudades de los alrededores.
- Le animamos a que haga preguntas para que podamos ofrecer una atención más relevante y personalizada.
Únete a nosotros y no se le barajan alrededor para ver nuevos médicos cada visita. Llámenos hoy mismo al 972-618-3547 para el mismo día de la cita hijo enfermo