OUR PHILOSOPHY OF CARE
By training, I am an American Board Certified Pediatrician. But in my younger years, I grew up with simple natural alternatives for common ailments. As a mom, I have incorporated them for my kids, and it has worked wonders. Hence, we take an integrated and holistic approach to help you raise a healthy, smart, and energetic child.
Below is how we care for your child:
a) Prevention is better than cure. We do recommend vaccination. We strive to use only preservative-free vaccines where available. The safety & benefit from these vaccines far outweighs the tragedy of not vaccinating, which we have experienced first-hand.
b) We are NOT able to cater to parents that are unwilling to vaccinate.
c) We suggest natural alternatives as the first line of treatment for simple and or chronic conditions. Natural alternatives include natural and home remedies, diet and nutrition changes, yoga, or behavioral and parenting changes.
d) We follow the American Academy of Pediatrics recommendations for acute ailments.
-Lata Shridharan M.D. FAAP
OUR CLINIC AND DOCTOR
We have two clinic locations: Central Plano and West Frisco.
Please call 972-618-3547 early in the morning for a same-day sick appointment.
- ABP Board-certified pediatrician with 20+ years of experience: Experience at some of the best hospitals in the nation (Stanford Hospital, California and Children’s, Dallas)
- Practical experience as a mother of two children
- Holistic care
- Complimentary after-hour medical care for our patient family
- Same-day sick appointment
- Approachable Providers: We encourage you to ask questions so that we can offer more relevant and personalized care. We also offer a portal for our parents to send their questions via email in private.
- Friendly, multi-lingual provider and staff (English, Spanish, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu, Tamil, and other languages)
- Two clinic locations that are centrally located: 10-20 minutes from anywhere in Frisco, Plano, Carrollton, The Colony, Little Elm, Allen, Richardson, and McKinney.
- Serve most public and private insurances and have Low self-pay rate
- Dallas Child Mom Approved Doctor (2014-2020)
- Mom Recommended Doctors
- Patient’s Choice Award
- HealthGrades Recognized Doctor
- Delighted Parents: Feel free to ask our parents what they say about our clinic and care. Or read our Patient Testimonials.