OUR PHILOSOPHY OF CARE
By training, I am an American Board Certified Pediatrician. But in my younger years, I grew up with simple natural alternatives for common ailments. As a mom, I have incorporated them for my kids and it has worked wonders. Hence we take an integrated and holistic approach to help you raise a healthy, smart and energetic child.
This is how we care for your child:
a) Prevention is better than cure. We do recommend vaccination. We strive to use only preservative-free vaccines where available. The safety & benefit from these vaccines far outweighs the tragedy of not vaccinating which we have experienced first-hand.
c) We suggest natural alternatives as the first line of treatment for simple and/or chronic conditions. Natural alternatives include natural and home remedies, diet and nutrition changes, yoga, or behavioral and parenting changes.
d) We follow the American Academy of Pediatrics recommendations for acute ailments.
– Lata Shridharan M.D. FAAP
OUR CLINIC AND DOCTOR
We have two clinic locations: Central Plano and Frisco. Please call 972-618-3547 early in the morning for a same-day sick appointment.
Our clinic care director is Dr. Lata Shridharan is a Board Certified Pediatrician with 19 years of experience.
- Rich Experience: Award-winning doctor; Experience at some of the best hospitals in the nation (Stanford Hospital, California and Children’s Medical Center, Dallas)
- Practical Knowledge: A mother of two kids and knows first-hand the challenges of raising healthy children
- Approachable Providers: We encourage you to ask questions so that we can offer more relevant and personalized care. We also offer a portal for our parents to send their questions via email in private.
- Centrally Located: 10-20 minutes from anywhere in Frisco, Plano, Carrollton, The Colony, Little Elm, Allen, Richardson, and McKinney.
- Convenient Timing: Same day appointment for a sick visit and select Saturday hours.
- Complimentary After-hours Medical Care
- We serve almost all public and private insurances and Low non-profit like self-pay rate
- Friendly, multi-lingual Doctor and Staff (English, Spanish, Hindi, Urdu, Tamil, and other languages)
- Dallas Child Mom Approved Doctor (5 years in a row)
- Mom Recommended Doctors
- Patient’s Choice Award
- HealthGrades Recognized Doctor
- Delighted Parents: Feel free to ask our parents what they say about our clinic and care. Or read our Patient Testimonials.
PARENT NEWS ALERT
- The clinic is open for winter hours. Please call early Saturday morning (8.30 am) for same-day sick appointment.
- We have a new parent portal for your child’s medical information. With the portal, you can confidentially schedule/cancel an appointment, request refills/prescriptions, print your immunization report and check Lab results.