BABY DEVELOPMENT QUIZ
- Pregnancy Resources
- Baby/Child Health Resources
- Baby/Child Dental Resources
- Dallas Area Family Support Resources
- Sick Child Symptom’s Checker
- Child Medical Information
- Educational Resources
- Child Safety Resources
- Financial Resource
- Yoga E-Book
Special Needs: The links below provides the services provided by the state and will guide you through the process of determining if you are eligible for nursing services in the home environment.
1) Texas Medicaid: This program is income sensitive. Contact your Medicaid representative for further information.
2) MDCP Program: This program is for Texan families that make OVER the income level to be eligible for Medicaid. However, there may be a waiting list for parents to enroll in this program.
Special Needs Kids Equipment: The following websites are accustomed to insurance and medicaid approvals:
- Expecting a Baby: Visit our Pregnancy Resources and the doctor’s pregnancy related blogs and latest research news. Also see the hospitals the doctor is affiliated with.
- Choosing a doctor that you can Trust: Read the doctor’s philosophy of care (above) and read the article on choosing the right doctor for your child and our doctor’s views on vaccination.
- Delivered a Baby: Visit our Baby/Child Health Resources and the doctor’s baby related blogs and latest research news.
- Raising a Healthy Child: Visit Child Safety Resources, Yoga E-Book, and doctor’s blog on Nutrition and her postings on Facebook.
- Need Extra Support in Raising a Healthy and Smart Child: Check out all local community resources, Financial Resources, Child Educational Resources, Child Medical Resources and doctor’s notes on Child’s health.
- Need Help in taking care of a Sick Baby: Visit Sick Child Symptom’s Checker and Child Medical Information center.
- More information about the doctor and clinic, forms needed at the first visit, clinic location and hours and doctor’s after hours personal hotline.