About 2000 years ago, Patanjali wrote the Yoga Sutras.
The Sutras are an 8 fold path to Absoluteness.
They are based on human values.
1. Do no harm (compassion to all living things),
2. Speak the truth,
3. Do not steal (ideas, words, trust, material objects),
4. Exercise self control, be responsible,
5. Take only what you need (NOT what you want) from the world,
6. Keep clean (emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually),
7. Practice inner discipline, find inner peace and self awareness and learn to let go.
Simply by raising children you agree to practice yoga every day.