Came across a few wise sayings from a grandma. These are great for our kids:
· Choose your heros wisely. Hold them to a high standard.
· Never take things personally.
· Don’t text and drive.
· Never lie to your doctor.
· Assume all guns are loaded.
· The best way to show thanks is to wear it.
· Take a vacation off of your cell phone, internet and TV at least once a year.
· Don’t linger in the doorway. Be In or Be out.
· If you do something, do it with passion or not at all.
· Be mindful of what comes between you and the Earth.
· It’s never too late for an apology.
If you have any, share them.