Diabetes is a serious disease and the number of people affected with it has skyrocketed in the last couple of years. Here are few tips to help lower your chances of getting diabetes.
· Reduce your portion size
· Get physically active
· Add lots of whole grain in your diet
· Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Don’t Skip.
· Avoid fatty foods and Sugary drinks
· Eat many veggies & Load up on Fiber
· Add Soy and Green tea to diet
· Try to lower stress level & Sleep well
· Drink a lot of water
· Soak in the sun
· Avoid diabetes with spices
According to a German research, adding spices to your diet especially cinnamon helps to activate the enzymes in your body, which helps to stimulate insulin receptor. Besides, it also helps to lower down cholesterol and reduces the risk of developing cholesterol.
· Pure cocoa help diabetes
· 15-min walk after meals cuts diabetes risk