· Letting go of the anger & events from the past
· Letting go of all the planning for the future
· Accepting this moment and living in the present
How to Meditate:
· Find a quiet and isolated place away from distractions.
· Sit crossed legged on the floor and relax your hands on your knees.
· Gently close your eyes and inhale from your nose slowly & deeply and exhale from your mouth.
· Slowly increase the capacity of oxygen; this will help rejuvenate the lungs.
· Pay attention to every breath you take.
· You can also play slow instrumental music to help you focus and calm our senses.
Health benefits of Meditation:
· Stress: Meditation can help prevent stress and slowly release pent up stress.
· Sensory organs: Meditation opens up your senses and makes your five senses receptive.
· Reduce anger: While reducing stress, meditation also reduces anger.
· Make better decision: With daily meditation, you have a calm approach and sharpened alertness and you are now better equipped to make better decisions.
· Sense of completeness: With reduced anger, low stress levels and increased capacity at work, you will feel you can complete a lot more in your day. With a clear mind, you can think of ways objectively.
· Happiness: All these positive traits will only heighten your sense of happiness. Daily meditation ensures to fight stress and control rage hence releases happiness hormones.
· Sleep: Relaxation from daily meditation helps you fall asleep quickly and naturally. Since your mind is clear of worried thoughts you can easily fall asleep, peacefully.