Sinus headache can be painful. It feels like an excruciating pain in and around the nasal cavities and a pulsating headache accompanied by a stinging pain.
Sinusitis is caused by the inflammation of the mucous membrane that build up excess mucus behind the cavities of the face which creates pressure on the face.
Natural Remedy for Sinus:
To create this magic potion you need:
- Horseradish is naturally warm and spicy. So when you chop it up, the chemicals present in it get activated and attach themselves to the olfactory sensors, fighting the sinus pores. Chewing it up with soon release the effects and you will start to feel the sinuses start to drain. Horseradish also contains high sulfur content in it, which acts as the body’s natural antibiotic, acts down on the mucus and further protects the nasal cavities. It can also be an incredible help during bad throat infections.
- Honey, on its part, acts as a natural immune booster as well as soother which takes care of irritants. That is why honey is the home cure for any sudden nose or throat infections.
- Apple cider vinegar again is a good sinus reliever. Unfiltered ACV has amazing health benefits which thin out mucus build-up and alleviates the sinus pressure. It also clears up the passageways and supplies good antioxidants, which also neutralize the pH levels in the body.
- 1 large root of horseradish
- 1/4th cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- To make this concoction, start by making the horseradish into a paste.
- Add the vinegar and honey and stir it up nicely. You can also choose to add a pinch of salt to this mix.
- The solution is now ready to be used. It can be safely stored in the refrigerator for up to a year, using as and when needed.
- Consuming 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture whenever you suffer from a sinusitis infection can do the job really well and open up your clogged sinuses.
Source: Internet and other
The views expressed in this article should not be considered as a substitute for a physician’s advice. Always make sure to seek a doctor or a professional’s advice before proceeding with the home treatment plan.