With the WHO recently declaring Covid-19 as a pandemic, it is more important than ever to pay attention to your health and the health of your children.
Researchers, the CDC, and news agencies across the globe are emphasizing that the most important thing you can do is wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. This is a very important point, so please make sure you and your kids wash with soap and water, scrubbing well.
I understand the uncertainty about what is going on, and I want to make sure you know that the Natural Pediatrics family is with you in keeping our kids healthy.
Even though Covid-19 is not as dangerous to healthy children, it is important that we vigilantly ensure that your kids get their annual checkups and vaccines on time to stay well, especially at this time.
We wanted to share what additional measures we’re taking to make sure our Natural Pediatrics family stays safe.
- As soon as you check-in, we will either take you to a room right away or ask that you wait in your car until a room is available
- We have designated rooms exclusively for well-checkups
- All rooms are being thoroughly sanitized after every patient and we are using an antibacterial spray
- We have introduced a travel screening questionnaire before each visit
- We are continuing to offer same-day sick appointments and expanded availability for well-checkups to accommodate for school closures
While this uncertainty may seem scary, we are in this together, as a family.
Please let me know if I can help with questions or concerns.
Dr. Lata Shridharan