When you treat a disease, first treat the mind.
1. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill
2. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
3. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. –Robert Frost
4. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
5. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Emelia Earhart
6. Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone
7. We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale
8. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey
9. The mind is everything. What you think you become. –Buddha
10.The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. –Chinese Proverb
11. An unexamined life is not worth living. –Socrates
12. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs
13. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. –Christopher Columbus
14. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. –Maya Angelou
15. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford
16. If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. –Latin Proverb
17. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty. –Unknown
18.Education costs money. But then so does ignorance. –Sir Claus Moser
19. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. –Oprah Winfrey
20. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. –Martin Luther King Jr.
21. Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. –Eleanor Roosevelt
22. Change your thoughts and you change your world. –Norman Vincent Peale
23. Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. –Benjamin Franklin
1. Don’t educate your children to be rich.
Educate them to be Happy.
So when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price
2. Best awarded words in London …
"Eat your food as your medicines.
Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food"
3. The One who loves you will never leave you because even if there are 100 reasons to give up he will find one reason to hold on
4. There is a lot of difference between human being and being human.
A Few understand it.
5. You are loved when you are born.
You will be loved when you die.
You have to manage…!
6. If u want to Walk Fast, Walk Alone.
But if u want to Walk Far,
· “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise” ~Benjamin Franklin
· “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” ~Hippocrates
· “Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy” ~Author Unknown
· “Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.” ~B.K.S. Iyengar
· “If you can’t pronounce it, don’t eat it” ~Common sense
· “Health and cheerfulness naturally beget each other.” ~Joseph Addison
· “The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition.” ~Thomas Edison
· “To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” ~William Londen
· “Don’t eat anything your great-great grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food. There are a great many food-like items in the supermarket your ancestors wouldn’t recognize as food.. stay away from these” ~Michael Pollan
· “A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.” ~Irish Proverb
· “Today, more than 95% of all chronic disease is caused by food choice, toxic food ingredients, nutritional deficiencies and lack of physical exercise.” ~Mike Adams
· If diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. If diet is correct, medicine is of no need. – Ancient Ayurvedic proverb
· “Health is that state of moral, mental and physical wellbeing that enables a person to face any crisis in life with the utmost grace and ease” – Pericles 5th C BC
The most important thing that parents can teach their children is how to get along without them. Frank A. Clark
All children behave as well as they are treated. Jan Hunt
Stop trying to perfect your child, but keep trying to perfect your relationship with him. Dr. Henker
Life affords no greater responsibility, no greater privilege, than the raising of the next generation. C. Everett Koop
Praise your children openly, reprehend them secretly. W. Cecil
Parents need to fill a child’s bucket of self-esteem so high that the rest of the world can’t poke enough holes to drain it dry. Alvin Price
Discipline doesn’t break a child’s spirit half as often as the lack of it breaks a parents heart. Anonymous
Discipline your son in his early years while there is still hope. If you don’t you will ruin his life. Anonymous
It is better to bind your children to you by a feeling of respect and by gentleness, than by fear. Terence
To understand your parents’ love you must raise children yourself.Chinese Proverb
Whoever said it first spoke with insight and wisdom: you don’t own children, you only borrow them. Anne Linn
To be in your children’s memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today. Anonymous
First you have to teach a child to talk, then you have to teach it to be quiet. Prochnow
Your children will become what you are; so be what you want them to be. David Bly
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother, and the most important thing a mother can do for her children is to love their father. Anonymous
A truly appreciative child will break, lose, spoil, or fondle to death any really successful gift within a matter of minutes. Russell Lynes
There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t be childish sometimes. Dr. Who
If your baby is beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time, you’re the grandma. Theresa Bloomingdale
I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it. Harry S. Truman
A mother understands what a child does not say. Jewish Proverb
The quickest way for a parent to get a child’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable. Lane Olinhouse
A father is someone who carries pictures where his money used to be.Lion
Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother. Lin Yutang
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. Harold Hulbert
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. Anonymous
Children Learn What They Live – Dorothy Law Neite
If a child lives with criticism, he learns to condemn.
If a child lives with hostility, he learns to fight.
If a child lives with ridicule, he learns to be shy.
If a child learns to feel shame, he learns to feel guilty.
If a child lives with tolerance, he learns to be patient.
If a child lives with encouragement he learns confidence
If a child lives with praise, he learns to appreciate.
He a child lives with fairness, he learns justice.
If a child lives with security, he learns to have faith.
If a child lives with approval, he learns to like himself.
If a child lives with acceptance and friendship, he learns to find love in the world.
COMMON SENSE LIVING
· If it came from a plant, eat it; If it was made in a plant, Don’t
· The whiter the bread, the sooner you will be dead
· Avoid foods grandma wouldn’t recognize
· Don’t eat cereals that change the color of milk
· Eat when you’re hungry, not bored
· Avoid long lists of ingredients
· Eat slowly
· It’s not food if it has the same name in all languages
· Buy smaller plates and glasses
· Try not to eat alone
· Stop eating before you are full
· Shop at the edges of a supermarket
· Avoid ingredients you don’t recognize.
Source: Multiple Sources